Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Pursuing the Great Commission
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this gem up last night, Its an 08 and I'm already starting to like the 6.7L engine :blues: If you guys see a land yaght coming through, its probably me :hehe:

·
Registered
807 Posts
sweet and already got the long bed conversion:thumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nice ride. Make sure you put one of those "CAUTION: VEHICLE MAKES WIDE RIGHT TURNS" stickers on the tailgate.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
dude, that's beautiful....I don't know why they never made the option of having a mega longbed from the factory...it's the only way I'd buy one!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I swear i've seen that truck before.... Sharp! You've been looking along time!

·
Driving around on Stilts
1,729 Posts
Looks good John :thumbsup:
I'm really glad that the first pic you posted was one of it on a trailer :stirpot:

·
CF Administrator
12,436 Posts
John im super excited for ya! Thats one slick ride :woot:

I still swear its leveled, that thing sits so much higher in the front then my 07 does.

·
Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
11,934 Posts
I'm really glad that the first pic you posted was one of it on a trailer :stirpot:
Hopefully it has a stick shift in there or it won't be long before its back on one :doh: :hehe:

·
Pursuing the Great Commission
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man o man that dude is SLICK!!! Nice truck & congrats!!! Do you still have your 03?
Still have it. Sister in law smashed her durango a week or so ago, depending on if they total it out, my brother in law is considering it for his vehicle and giving her the expedition

I swear i've seen that truck before.... Sharp! You've been looking along time!
Came from North Central Iowa, almost into Minnesota :confused013:

Nice!!! Wanna trade??? ;)
:buttkick: I'm so glad I went this route instead of doing a CR swap on a F350 Crew cab Dually

I'll return the favor when I'm hauling your short :butt: home after you smoke that clutch you've been limping along so much. We made great timing hauling it back and trading off driving

John im super excited for ya! Thats one slick ride :woot:

I still swear its leveled, that thing sits so much higher in the front then my 07 does.
Thanks, Yeah, it sitting next to the 03 is so much higher in the front. if it wasn't so freezing and me being so off schedule from the haul i've barely had time to pull it in the shop, but I still don't see any spacers :confused013:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Nice look'n ride there John, Congratz :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
thats one sharp mega.....the way dodge shoulda built it

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
very nice john,,congrats