Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved to town just wondering where the best place to buy fuel is. Only place I have seen was close to College and Dixion. Very high

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just moved to town just wondering where the best place to buy fuel is. Only place I have seen was close to College and Dixion. Very high
It's all very high. Run up I-540 to the US412/Springdale exit, head west; there's a Pilot station on the north side of 412, just off 540. Truck pumps are in the back. I choose higher volume stations first, cost is secondary.

There's also a place on College, north of North St., just past the VA on the west side of the road... Fuel Express, I think... They sell B10, but I don't know how their prices compare.

Welcome to NW Arkansas.

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Fuel Express was 4.64 for there B10

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Whats up man. I live out half way between 540 and lake Wedington. The cheapest place in town is almost always Mall ave wal-mart. 2nd would be the mcdonalds off Wedington.

Oh and you have a PM

·
Registered
151 Posts
if you see a slow gray lifted mega cab with stacks, that's mine. you won't see it often though. very rarely. it could use a bit more power i think :) the stacks are mainly for looks they don't do much of anything.

·
Registered
151 Posts
yep. big fat turd. it just looks good, and i'm not just sayin that cause it's mine. i really think i did a good job on it. i plan to do more though one day. like sunroofs, plural, no more than 5 tv's, and 22" wheels. and hope to have enough money so that one day it's strictly a tow rig and i have the drag truck and pull truck to play with. but that's in the future.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you all use Lewis Dodge? I have had some problems with my truck and when I took it to there service department they kinda dicked me around. Talking to some of the guys on here they say the dealship should replace my turbo and Lewis says they aren't doing that anymore. Then they told me when they work on my truck, doing there "Band-aid" fix, they will need it for two days and they arent going to give a me a loaner I will have to rent one. WTF

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Just telling ya flat out Lewis ford/chrysler screws people out of there warranties. you might try Springdale Dodge and see what they can do.

·
Registered
151 Posts
if ya don't mind driving i have a warranty guy here in harrison that will take care of you. it's at Ramsey's. ask xzaq. he can tell ya what kind of warranty i have. :) i can send ya their number if ya want.

·
Registered
81 Posts
In reply to the diesel prices siloam springs which is just west of tontitown almost always has the best diesel prices if your out that way. I go over to atwoods almost every weekend so its not inconvenient. I filled up there a few days ago for $4.42 which is pretty good. Other than there the walmarts and sams are usually the cheapest. As for the dodge dealership my buddy and my boss drive chevys (yeah i know terrible) but him and my boss went to superior chevrolet in siloam and they have had every problem warrantied no ?s asked, superior also has a dodge dealership right next door and i havent had to use it but the quality is supposedly the same so check them out. And yea lewis sucks they have screwed my dad a few times.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all. I can't believe they would let themselfs have that kind of reputation. They pissed me off enough I think Iam going to call Dodge and let them know how horrible one of there dealers are. And I have never been one to complain like that. Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
434 Posts
In reply to the diesel prices siloam springs which is just west of tontitown almost always has the best diesel prices if your out that way. I go over to atwoods almost every weekend so its not inconvenient. I filled up there a few days ago for $4.42 which is pretty good. Other than there the walmarts and sams are usually the cheapest. As for the dodge dealership my buddy and my boss drive chevys (yeah i know terrible) but him and my boss went to superior chevrolet in siloam and they have had every problem warrantied no ?s asked, superior also has a dodge dealership right next door and i havent had to use it but the quality is supposedly the same so check them out. And yea lewis sucks they have screwed my dad a few times.
The Mechanic at Superior Dodge is finicky. He didnt even want me to put the Intake on, or a different muffler. I bought this truck new there, and the dealer who sold it to me was top notch!!! They just are particular on the warranty. Lewis will stiff you, and so will fletcher. Springdale is a little better, but dont show up with a K&N or you will have a " Dusted" engine...according to them.
I would like to know more about the dealership in Harrison.

·
Registered
434 Posts
What can i get away with on my truck? I want to do injectors...only 50 0r 75's, and a Airdog 150. What else is possible without throwin an extended warranty away?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts