Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Pushing Dirt In Nebraska
57 Posts
If you are looking for performance and mileage go here 6.7L Performance Parts Discussion

· Premium Member
527 Posts
I friend told me of this site, I'm looking to start building my dually. Can anyone recommend accessories to put on my truck, ways to maintain , etc. Dave:confused013:
Whether modded or not, stay on top of your fluid changes religiously - oil, trans, and axles. Rotate your tires when scheduled, change the fuel filter as recommended in the manual, etc.

If you are looking to build the truck, there are a ton of options out there - depending how far you want to take it. Let us know what you have planned and we can suggest things to help you build it :thumbsup:

· Registered
135 Posts
Well hello there Dave - I would be that friend that pointed you this direction and all I can say is - If you can ask it, it can be answered here!! Just be more specific. Oh, and be sure to note this is your first diesel, that opens a whole new world of reccomendations!! Good Luck and welcome to the board.

· Registered
194 Posts
:ditto: and be sure to fill our your signature so we know what you have and where you are. Those of us stuck in Kalifornia need to be more careful than those of you out in the Free states.:hehe:

· Premium Member
1,804 Posts
:ditto::ditto:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.