Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys completely new to the forums, I believe this is the right place for this.

So im in the process of buying an almost stock 08 6.7 with a little over 60000mi, seems like a good deal to me. I've read alot about these trucks on the forum and it seems that it is essential to do the deletes on these trucks. So I plan on doing them. I want to do it right and not have to worry abouy anything later on. I came across this MiniMaxx kit by H&S.

http://www.advancediesel.net/HS-Per...RP-DPF-Delete-Pipe-Sinister-EGR-MINIMAXX2.htm

Does this kit have a good rep? If there are any other kits out there that you recommend? Lemme know, thanks guys I appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
And price out gauges so you compare apples to apples.

Yes it has a great rep. Custom MCC tuning and trans tuning is available for it. It's a great tuner if you like tinkering with the tune settings yourself. It has power level on the fly just like EFI and you can customize the tuning yourself by changing the tune settings.
If you want to rely on someone else to do your tuning and adjustments then EFI is a good choice for you.

Reactions: N of 60
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.