Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought my truck with 33inch bfg's within 3 months i had atleast 2 plugs in each tire. one tire with 2 plugs in one hole... yeah

so anyway i got the money together and bought super swamper tsl radials 36/14.50/16.5. i had the original trl's o my wheeler. the radials are much quiter and ride smoother.

heres some pice, before,

AFTER

what do ya'll think

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Sweet! :thumbsup

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,674 Posts
that thing looks nasty.
does the fule mileage match ?

cant see how you could get anything decent with those.
dont get me wrong, i love the way it looks.

btw, i want to put my pipe out the side like you have. how much drone do you have across the rpm range ?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that thing looks nasty.
does the fule mileage match ?

cant see how you could get anything decent with those.
dont get me wrong, i love the way it looks.

btw, i want to put my pipe out the side like you have. how much drone do you have across the rpm range ?
it aint too bad... when i shift between gears, 1800-2000 rmp is the worst but overall its not bad i mean it does have drone but it dont bother me

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
a little aggressive for my taste but I must say that it does look lika beast

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
your missing two tires man!! LOL
I dread the day I replace 6 10plys
I definantly like the look of mudders, hopefully the diesel sound keeps them from singing and annoying everybody (I hate gassers with loud tires!!!!)

drone? whats that, you mean tone... yeah you gotta mean tone, mine was awfull in the cab with the side pipe, stacks fixed that (really, it's quieter)
I dig the rig man!!!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't tell me you laid those black marks with those new swampers.
nah that was my buddy's duramax... he wanted to show off so he left those beautiful marks in front of my house. i would say they go for a half of a football feild

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
looks like you would be able to stuff some 38's under there.... not to instigate or anyhting:T: Looks great!

·
Registered
503 Posts
how do the radials ride on the big truck.. i had 33/12.5 on my tacomas and loved them quiet and smooth. but i was looking at 36/14.5's for my next set of meats. and how far do they stick out from fender

1 - 16 of 16 Posts