Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 3500 Ram short bed 6.7L Diesel
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 18' 3500 short bed, no dually in Florida and I pull a 35' 5ver around the SE mostly. Any recommendations on good driving/towing tires? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
671 Posts
The BFG Rugged Trail tires were great on my 2500 4x4 and I would have put a new set on but I went up in size from the OEM 265/70-17 to 285/70-17, and couldn’t find them in the bigger size. I have a set of Michelin LTX AT2 on now, but I haven’t had them long enough to give a reliable report on them.

Reactions: Jeremyw81

·
Registered
5 Posts
I too have the Michelin LTX AT2 . 3500 2017 Ram short bed . These tires seem very nice, with only just under 3500 miles it's hard to say but in all weather situations they seem good . I put the stock size on it . I haven't pulled much weight as I just sold my RV and the trailer I pull now is for my side by side .

·
Registered
183 Posts
Firestone TransForce or Michelin LTX are going to be your best bet for the heaviest hauling and smoothest riding highway tire for any of our trucks. The Michelins will run you a very pretty penny, but you'll have a hard time finding a quieter or smoother ride.

Reactions: daltana
1 - 6 of 6 Posts