Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally got off my :butt: and got my sticker on. I got the sticker from someone on here. Thanks!

:thumbsup

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
mabey we should start a thread on truck with bed strips.... looks good!:thumbsup

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey skidoo...the driver side one is crooked!!

Just kidding....looks damn good!!! Both of ya's!!!

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
nice, i know i'll be doing that on my 12'er when i get it, along with a couple good bumper stickers.

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Man, nice lookin stickers but did you guys put those on? I tried putting on a "Cummins" sticker on and effed it up! It was all crooked with bubbles.. :RANTIN::sad2:CRY:

·
Rockin' the Hoodstack
560 Posts
Not a bed sticker but I had it made & I love it!

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
skidooman, just noticed this, but is that a dent on the drivers door? what'd you hit?

·
ILLINOIS NORTHERN VP
2,061 Posts
Man, nice lookin stickers but did you guys put those on? I tried putting on a "Cummins" sticker on and effed it up! It was all crooked with bubbles.. :RANTIN::sad2:CRY:
yes and with lots and lots and lots of soapy water :lol3:

·
1,046 Posts
Well I put on a few myself today with some stacks.. :cool:

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
hahahahahahaa

·
1,046 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys.

Help from a friend who used to install vinyl for a living. And LOTS of water.

skidooman, just noticed this, but is that a dent on the drivers door? what'd you hit?
Thanks a lot. It was there when I bought it. I tried to get it out with one of those "dent doctors" didnt work out so well.

Well I put on a few myself today with some stacks.. :cool:

LMAO Love the custom work.:thumbsup

·
1,046 Posts
On a real note, next time I need to have a pro. put on my sticker. I wasted 8 dollars on a sticker and had to trash it because I thought I could do it myself...

·
1,046 Posts
What does the soap and water do? Maybe a online tutorial on how to apply larger stickers?

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
1,046 Posts
I dig the black chrome! How do I make smoke like THAT?
Grab a Flux Capicitor off of Ebay and then grab a 1N4448 diode, a 10 ohm reistor and solder them to the flux capacitor and make sure it has a 12V source. Once you get it properly installed between the turbo and exhaust manifold you should be getting a reading of 1.21 jigawatts (you'll need to add a jigawatt guage). If so, you should be seeing pixelated smoke flowing out your Cummins.

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,668 Posts
Thats funny, i dont care who you are.

·
Registered
199 Posts
skidooman what kind or leveling kit did you go with? And how hard was it to install?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts