Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

New Smarty S67 software!

27584 Views 369 Replies 76 Participants Last post by  corey08cummins
Updated Smarty

Bob just sent me the new update. No new options on it errrrr no boost fooling. Bob....did you send me the right one?
1 - 20 of 370 Posts

· Registered
1,054 Posts
I thought the first version was great. This new one has better power. Everyone is going to be impressed. Hats off to Marco he is always improving the product even when you think it not can get better.

I am running Sw9 every option 3. Code free as always.

· Registered
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Geese, the turbo screams now. Did a 1/4 mile run with the new software and the edge insight said I did 101.9mph @ 14.23 sec. Oh also my reaction time was .52sec errrrr yah yah yah I know. Bob, good job bud.

· Registered
613 Posts
Man I love competition...

H & S Brings out some new software....Smarty does...to.

I love this country...<sniff>

· Super Mod
1,438 Posts
Just got back from a couple WOT runs on SW3 (same tune as I was running before the update) and EGT's are down by 100 degrees and the power judging from the seat of pants method seems a lot smoother. I have a pretty steep hill to pull for about a mile to get to my house and the turbo screams so loud that I can't hear it until I back off of it a little, haha.

I would compare the SW3 setting to the performance tune of the PMT.

· Reconnaissance Expert
1,718 Posts
I sent Bob an email about an hour ago but have yet to recieve it.

1 - 20 of 370 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.