Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the best way to run the smarty that you all have found... its on level three and I think it runs great but I am curious if their is something better for what little mods I do have... thanks for your help...:peelout

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Congrats on your cr, I have played around with it for weeks as I just upgraded from the Jr. to the CR as well. Until you get a T.C and V.B I think that we both are pretty maxxed out as far as power levels are concerned. I have been told that once you can get the trans upgraded you can see as much as 1-1.5 sec of 0-60 times which I think is huge! I am running the Revo T-N-T UPDATE ON LEVEL 5 AND I am happy with it. I am having a Trans fully built by Farm Boy Diesel in the next few weeks as well as a Phat shaft 64\17\14 puffer, 3 piece exaust manifold, Air Dog pump,MP-8 and My CP-3 modded. I think that with the trans upgrade to a FULL billet unit I should be able to lay down some decent numbers. The trans will slip under full throttle without Mods especially with T-N-T loaded.

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet man that will be sweet... im saving as well for the upgrades in the future... having a fully billit tranny should really allow you to puts some numbers down.. so you think level 3 is just fine on mine?

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
I havent played with the Revo software much but look around and do some searches to see what others are doing. Unless you get a pull on a dyno you have to go by the seat of your pants which isnt easy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts