Cummins Diesel Forum banner

New Shop in Central Jersey

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Jesse20 
#1 ·
A new truck shop opened in central NJ (S. Brunswick), called Krazy House. Ran into it by accident. Met the owner who took me for a ride in his show truck, Realy nice job. They have a 4wd Mustang dyno, and he is willing to hold a dyno day. Very reasonable rates.
Does suspension and exhaust work too.:woot:

#8 ·
I don't know where you go to school in Edison, but if you take rt 1 South, after you pass Sand Hill Rd. it's like 1/4mi on the North bound side, I'd say about 7 mi from Raritan river bridge.
P.S. You'll see a water tower on your left, can't miss.

#9 ·
im not familiar with the area,thats why i said exit 4 off of rt 287, to get to school i take the nj tp to exit 10 then 287 to exit 4. would you be able to get there from the turnpike

#10 ·
i know this is an old thread, but yes you can get there form the turnpike. come off the newbrunswick exit, and jump onto rt 1. its about 5-10 minutes down. ive been there couple of times. i pass it all the time because i work in south river (sitting at my bench right now lol) and im always out on the road and i can pretty much hear the semis on the turnpike lol

#14 ·
the blue second gen is a gasser, its his brothers, im good friends with the owner

#16 ·
yea brandon is a cool dude he comes down almost everyweekend to go riding

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.