Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After trying to decide on a tire for a few weeks and wanting to go bigger than the 35s I had. I went and got some 37x13.5 20s. Always ran mud tires on all my vehicles from various manufacturers and these are by far the best riding and quietest I've put on. Only have 150 miles on them but I have pretty high hopes so far.. If you're looking for tires give these grabbers a look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I looked at these last year when I was in the market for tires , they were new and couldn’t find any feedback. I’d like to know how they last so keep us updated!

·
Registered
719 Posts
That rock in the tred just did it for me ha. No mud tires on this mega with 3 miles of gravel roads.

·
Registered
243 Posts
how are these holding up?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have about 14k on them so far. 2 are about half tread and the other two are between half and 1/4. That was own fault though as I gave the truck more power and played a little too much lol.. They are still quiet though even as the tread gets lower, way quieter than the stt pro tires that my other vehicle has.. Very good tire, not sure if I'll buy again or not, being that they are 13.5 wide and stick out past my fender flares I got a ticket I had to pay, only got cited once though. Also since they were wider they threw a decent bit of water n dirt on my side windows so had to constantly clean them last winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
How are they on snow and ice?
Not really too many sipes. I've read big heavy lugs suck on ice and hard snow.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They did pretty good for me last winter and I drive a lot of late hours early mornings before the plows are out.. I do put it in 4wd when the roads are real bad though, mainly cause a lot of torque and light empty bed will spin on snow even with the best tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
They did pretty good for me last winter and I drive a lot of late hours early mornings before the plows are out..
Funny, I am one of those plows. Thanks for the input.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts