Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so got another truck on my days off. i've had my eye on this one for a while. my buddie is the mechanic for a construction company and like 3 or 4 months ago one of there guys wrecked this truck. my buddie was going to get it and swap it all in to a chevy. i told him if he dident do it than i wanted to buy the truck. well he decided no to do it so i bought the truck! :thumbsup: i mean i was such i good deal i had to get it just out of shear principal. :rof
i think i'm going to pull everything off i need to p-pump my truck and prolly a few other odds and ends and then part out the rest. :thumbsup:

look at that p-pump! oh yeah!

· Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how are the doors?! and that one good fender?!
if i remember right nothing is wrong w the fender and the drivers door opens just fine. haven't opened the passenger side door. i'll have to check it out.

5 speed? or an auto?
auto

Hell yea john your truck is gona be nuts :thumbsup:
hey thanks man, should be pretty fun. :thumbsup: i just need to stop workin so much so i can get out and play with her more!

· Premium Member
3,455 Posts
if i remember right nothing is wrong w the fender and the drivers door opens just fine. haven't opened the passenger side door. i'll have to check it out.

OK. i was wondering about rust.. my truck has some rust and if i come out there i might be interested in pickin em up from ya. my trucks black too so that helps!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.