Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my tax refund in and went shopping for my truck, and added some new stuff and got everything done this afternoon......hears what i got so far 2005 QC/SB auto.... full suncoast trans. and converter w/billet shafts, DDP 90hp sticks, smarty S06, mp8, arp studs, II stage 3 cp3, airdog 150, hose's and clamps, bd intercooler, 5" exhaust, afe stage 2, ATS arcflow, and gauges.....it sure was fun driving this thing 100miles with these mods and a STOCK turbo....my eyes was going crossed staring at the egts.....what would be a good turbo??? i use the truck, and driving it everyday..... i really wont a good set of twins i wont to keep the mods i got and wont to keep the II stage cp3, but i dont know which ones would be good for everyday driving and with my mods, and maybe 4-5 sled pulls/track passes a year...i have been looking into the PDR cobra stage 1 twins (hx35/ht3b) stage 2 (hx40/ht3b) and the stage 3 (super s300/ht3b) help me guys, im LOST!!!

·
Wyoming BAMF
1,709 Posts
If you wanna keep expenses down you could look into the stocker/s400 kit. That should keep you cool as well. Plus it is gonna be 1/2 the price of the PDR twins

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where can i find a kit like that at? ....and 4K for the PDR's is a little steep!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wicked diesel twins...keep stocker and get a s400 kit and all the plumbing for $2595.00, what kind of performance can i expect for that set up and my mods??

·
Registered
193 Posts
Depending on fuelling you can see around 600 or higher. The only bad thing I remember about the stocker/S400 is the drive pressure. I can't remember the specifics right now. PM Alcook, he been driving around on a set of stocker/S400 and can give you the best info. Another option is get a single now and next tax year get the bottom set and plumbing. Also MPI was the one of the first to set these twins out on the market that I know of, so you can at least compair prices.
Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts