Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
3rd Tranny/2nd Turbo Club
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truck was keyed recently, so I was able to get a nice new coat of paint... What do you all think ? Sorry the pics arent very nice, they were taken on my Cell Phone..

·
SuperDuperMod
2,816 Posts
looks nice man.

·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
repainted everything but the roof and hood.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Clever solution...

I'd say that keying someones vehicle should be punishable by castration - but I don't think someone who keys vehicles has any ballz to begin with.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Looks Sweet!! Where's the flares?

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
my buddy just had a bunch of his paint destroyed because someone poured brake fluid all over his 2nd gen

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Yeah brake fluid sucks! Eats the paint right off the metal.

·
Tennesse Chapter President
1,614 Posts
looks really good :thumbsup

·
Registered
723 Posts
looks sweet man. good choice!

·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd say that keying someones vehicle should be punishable by castration - but I don't think someone who keys vehicles has any ballz to begin with.

Couldn't say it any better!

And the Flares will be back on as soon as they are painted black.. they weren't on the estimate, so i'm paying out of pocket for those to be painted.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hey nOne,
I noticed your signature and was wondering what you are using to clear the codes thrown with the EGR and DPF delete since you are not using the Edge. Thanks

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,459 Posts
I think his statement of "no edge" on his signature was just for the dyno numbers. I think he runs the Edge during normal daily driving but I could be wrong. This is just my interpretation of his signature.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Looks great!!! Nice looking two tone and very unique

·
Registered
694 Posts
clean ride... where u get the hood from? an SRT?

·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the hood is the SRT10 hood.. It fits all new gen dodges.. Same hood for half tons, three quaters tons, and one tons. Only thing bad abou tit is that the hood insulator pad says "Viper powered" on it.. lol

·
Registered
694 Posts
still looks good ha ha just as long as no one sees it lol. is it a functional hood or does the outlet of the ram air hood not meet up with the stock air filter box? or aftermarket?

·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the hood can be functional, if you have a 5.9. Bullydog makes a kit that will make the ram air functional with their air box... but with the 6.7 there is too much crap in the way (EGR) so no, its not functional

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
sweeeet............:beer

1 - 20 of 26 Posts