Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have recently purchased a new mobile dyno for our shop. Was just seeing if there was any interest in me bringing it out to nebraska to setup for a get together for you guys. I am Located in cheyenne, Wy but I am willing to travel as far as you guys need. We are able to do any vehicle you guys wanna bring. And dually's don't have to pull the outer wheel. Here is some pics of the rig, let me know what you think.

·
DELETE YOUR TURBO!!!!!
2,418 Posts
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive got trucks wanting to roll whats your price and minimum truck number??? i can get a dyno day thrown together pretty quick

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
What kinda numbers will she hold? I am interested in running

·
Registered
615 Posts
That is a damn nice lookin setup man! Im definately in!!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
F n A!!!!!

PM me I'd be interested in finding out some more info. Theres 2 1stgen meets in the summer I go to out of state, Ones in Iowa and one is in Indiana.

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
More detailes please. What brand, is it a load dyno or inertia and what HP will it handle? That looks like a really good setup.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is a dynojet 224 inertia dyno. I do not have a load control eddie brake for it, but have had no issue spooling large chargers at our 6k feet elevation. It will handle up to 2000hp and 200 mph.

·
DELETE YOUR TURBO!!!!!
2,418 Posts
pm me what its going to cost to have you come down and have a dyno day

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
So how many truck would it be cost efficient for you to come down to say omaha? How many pulls we get for how much $

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Thanks for the info I will send this thread to a buddy with a performance shop here.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Where are you located?

Eagle Nebrska, There is a little get together in Creston IA I will be attending over the weekend of June 11th or somwhere in there and I will be attending another 1stgen get together the first weekend in October in Peru Indiana, and as of now we dont have a dyno at either one.

·
Registered
467 Posts
pm me what its going to cost to have you come down and have a dyno day

So.. when is this gonna happen. I say lets get it going. Did you ever get an answer on the cost? I think we need to do this at a fall get together. We can invite the Ferd Guys. Whatcha think?

·
Registered
835 Posts
We can definietly round up some trucks for this.

·
DELETE YOUR TURBO!!!!!
2,418 Posts
ima put steve in charge of getting this done. im working on the august gtg

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
Alright i will check it out and post info as I move forward

·
Registered
467 Posts
I PM'D 97singlecab with the mobile dyno and here is the reply I got.

I haven't kept up with the nebraska section but no one has contacted me so far. I need 1500 to show up. And can do as many trucks as you can bring, would like to have at least 30 present though. As far as scheduling I have aug 13,14, 27,28 available or any time in october if you are wanting to do it that late in the year.

So.. it looks like we can make it happen. Invite the Ford and Chevy guys. Sounds fun. Steve, you can take it from here. I say.. lets make it happen this fall. Cooler weather.

·
DELETE YOUR TURBO!!!!!
2,418 Posts
Steve is going to get this set up for mid october I think

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.