Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone back on the diesel scene, here to meet some new guys to hang out with and talk to some old friends.

:blues:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No we are not, can't wait to start meeting some of the guys around here. On another note I went to that dumb OSU IT school with some of these fools on here.lol Natural Gas Compresson is a Joke

·
Registered
833 Posts
Kiss my azz. Its a payin job. Its the head teach who's a joke

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
yeah payn job lol....not you cutter I don't do crap at work and I still make bank. Yeah cutter is kool, I know ryan n also... maybe more just don't know yet, Charlie is def a joke i bet the program would better 100x's better without him

·
Registered
833 Posts
Yea bender and the new teach were alot better. I have idea who this is but not certain :S:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cutter works for MidCon and I work for Chevron :rof:worthy:its Robert D.

·
Registered
100 Posts
yeah payn job lol....not you cutter I don't do crap at work and I still make bank. Yeah cutter is kool, I know ryan n also... maybe more just don't know yet, Charlie is def a joke i bet the program would better 100x's better without him

i graduated c/o 2006... it was a helluva lot better w/o that charlie- i've got plenty of stories..... but all of you guys after 04 had it waaay waaay waaaay too easy- none of you knew mr teal. a lot of the companies that were sponsering osu-okmulgee pulled out the year charlie hired on.

what do you do for chevron??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I will say it was easy, really easy since my uncle was the other instructor, lol I'm a surface production specalist, I cover from Elk City to Midland TX, to McAlester OK.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello from Lawton

Looking for new friends to hang out and avid fans of Cummins.... Shoot me a note...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yeah I will say it was easy, really easy since my uncle was the other instructor, lol I'm a surface production specalist, I cover from Elk City to Midland TX, to McAlester OK.
cool - who's your uncle?? I had teal, hobbie, robertson, and charlie for my last semester.

Looking for new friends to hang out and avid fans of Cummins.... Shoot me a note...
L-town huh?? are you from there?? that's where i grew up- live in yukon now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah My uncle is James Bender the new instructor and he graduated I think in 2007 from NGC, welcome too the forum and I'll see if I can come to Lawton have to ask the "WARDEN"

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yukon isn't that far I hang out in chickasha alot, with one of the guys I graduated with who works for OGE/ENOGEX

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yukon isn't that far I hang out in chickasha alot, with one of the guys I graduated with who works for OGE/ENOGEX
i dont guess i know your uncle..... so did hobbie retire?? i'd hate to have to do anything right beside charlie.

whose your buddy that works for enogex?? i've got a couple of classmates and other buddies that work there as well- elk city, chickasha, and the o/h team out of calumet.

cool- i'm in chickasha quite a bit as well, my office is in verden.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i dont guess i know your uncle..... so did hobbie retire?? i'd hate to have to do anything right beside charlie.

whose your buddy that works for enogex?? i've got a couple of classmates and other buddies that work there as well- elk city, chickasha, and the o/h team out of calumet.

cool- i'm in chickasha quite a bit as well, my office is in verden.
yeah Thats what my uncle says to he hates working with him and HOBBIE left right at the being of my second year... But he still works with the school in upgrades and things the other two don't know. My buddy is John Moelling he is out of the Chickasha office, and one of the Chevron guys is up in watonga, I go up there sometimes for well problems:doh:

·
Registered
100 Posts
yeah Thats what my uncle says to he hates working with him and HOBBIE left right at the being of my second year... But he still works with the school in upgrades and things the other two don't know. My buddy is John Moelling he is out of the Chickasha office, and one of the Chevron guys is up in watonga, I go up there sometimes for well problems:doh:
there was a guy graduated with me that applied for that instructor job. is john pretty new?? i know a couple of the older guys and we saw one of the younger guys in town registering his brand new dodge ram...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts