Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my truck back from the shop today got grey leather seats, with heat!!! Looks great! Makes that 111k mile truck look new again!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Katskinz. I didn't do anything to crazy grey leather perforated in the center with heat. The cloth covers had seen better days! So I replaced the driver side cushion and reinforced it with burlap.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Pix or it did not happen.. :)

Reactions: Shainer

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only way to post pics is photobucket right? If so let me figure it out then ill post some

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
856 Posts
Copy and paste the (IMG) code from photobucket I think its the last link out of the 4 or 5 links they offer.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
856 Posts
Good job those look really nice.

Reactions: kvega

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good job those look really nice.
Thanks I was trying to load them from my iphone but it wasn't cooperating with me..:doh: I'm happy with it have new avery floor mats with the cummins logo too truck is coming together

·
World Champs!!!
24,232 Posts
VERY nice! I think I'm going to have to get some for mine, dang clothe has a wear hole in it (surprise surprise)

·
Registered
877 Posts
Looks great! nice job :thumbsup: Trust me it doesn`t take to long to make leather seats look bad either. Looks great! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
216 Posts
They look great!. Show us where they put the heat button.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They look great!. Show us where they put the heat button.
Didn't take a pic of that. They are on the EB & power slider panel. Drivers eat is to the left of EB and pass is to the right of power slider button.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.