Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replace injectors on my 05 dodge ram 59 and cannot get it to start but injectors came from diesel logic everything is a torque spec and it ran before installed new injectors

·
Premium Member
15,163 Posts
"injectors came from diesel logic", That pretty much says it all and defines the problem.

·
Registered
729 Posts
"injectors came from diesel logic", That pretty much says it all and defines the problem.
There seems to be lots of these threads popping up these days as well. Lol for fun I looked up injectors on their site. The price is stupid low. And this is straight from the dodge diesel injector page

“Item Condition: Manufactured Again
-This is a Manufactured Again product
“Manufactured Again” The definition:
A properly “Manufactured Again” injector is the functional equivalent of a new part, and is virtually indistinguishable from new part performance. Manufactured Again takes products through a restorative process, using highly refined industrial procedures in a factory setting to promote greater resource productivity, and aims to reduce waste and avoid pollution. It is the only form of reuse, re-purpose, repair, or recycle that produces warranted products that meet or exceed quality and performance expectations.
Invest in a quality product instead of being misled by false representations of a “quality” Manufactured Again injector.”

Wtf is manufactured again? There’s nothing in there saying they provide a quality product. Just ramblin.

·
Registered
5,281 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,055 Posts
Yes , Imposers are everywhere, its unlikely that the failure to start is related to the injectors out of the box, more likely related to install. Diesel logic is just another grocery seller, The injectors are more likely to show their ugly head when running. The Injector business is so corrupted it takes years of understanding the selling network to expose how corrupted it is.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Are there problems like this with same injectors sold for fords and gm? How do these companies stay in business?

·
Registered
634 Posts
There seems to be lots of these threads popping up these days as well. Lol for fun I looked up injectors on their site. The price is stupid low. And this is straight from the dodge diesel injector page

“Item Condition: Manufactured Again
-This is a Manufactured Again product
“Manufactured Again” The definition:
A properly “Manufactured Again” injector is the functional equivalent of a new part, and is virtually indistinguishable from new part performance. Manufactured Again takes products through a restorative process, using highly refined industrial procedures in a factory setting to promote greater resource productivity, and aims to reduce waste and avoid pollution. It is the only form of reuse, re-purpose, repair, or recycle that produces warranted products that meet or exceed quality and performance expectations.
Invest in a quality product instead of being misled by false representations of a “quality” Manufactured Again injector.”

Wtf is manufactured again? There’s nothing in there saying they provide a quality product. Just ramblin.
That definition aptly qualifies as the most ambiguously riddled literary masterpiece to disgrace the "web" more so than one selling land off the coast of Florida....Caveat emptor....

·
Renaissance Redneck BCVP
3,893 Posts
If you google Diesel Logic, the first thing that comes up is the Better Business Bureau complaint page. It is a fun read. One after another people are saying “I bought injectors from DL and they failed after 15 minutes” or “after injectors failed right out of the box, they denied my warranty claim” etc etc etc. No offence meant to the OP, but anyone who buys ANYTHING from Diesel Logic is clearly crazy. The number of complaints and bad reviews against them is staggering.

And frankly, they weren’t that cheap. Cheaper than BBI for sure, but only $35 each less than I paid for my new injectors from Bosch’s local service center.

·
Registered
634 Posts
BR3500, The Injector selling Industry is Laden with smooth talk and misleading Marketing.
This is very true and unfortunately also true of many other industries, products and markets...The art of making an honest buck seems to be a lost art....Granted there are bonafide,hard working and honest manufacturers, vendors and service providers out there and to those I salute them with the highest accolades!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
New batch of Cummins injector pups born each day.
Buy the 5.9 Cummins of their dreams that blows smoke and just feels good.
Shot injectors.
Hunt for the cheapest price and believe the sucker marketing 3 grade level feel good advertising.
Buy the Joe Smuck Diesel Dominator Thunder Struck 2000hp remanned monsters.

By the way, I got 4 Chinese retread 18x40 tires to sell you for that hot rod Cummins.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Replace injectors on my 05 dodge ram 59 and cannot get it to start but injectors came from diesel logic everything is a torque spec and it ran before installed new injectors
i'd send them back and get a refund, then use the money you get back and get injectors from a company like Industrial injection. Ordered those for my megacab and had no problems at all during installation and have had 0 issues since.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts