Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Just wanted to say Hi..Ive been watching this forum over my hubbys shoulder for a while and figured it was time to join :) I drive the 96 12 valve...but the Red ones mine too.. Hehe.. I like this performance stuff just as much as he does!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Oh lord here comes trouble!

The wife has an account also she just never posts.

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Uh oh. I see you got the red truck listed in your sig as well now. The truth is about to come out who really owns it. :stirpot:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Uh oh. I see you got the red truck listed in your sig as well now. The truth is about to come out who really owns it. :stirpot:
Lol it's mine :) I just let him drive it!!

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
:funny_post: i'm gonna leave that one alone.......
That might be the best thing to do to keep the peace at the house. But we all know who it really belongs to.

·
Marble Crusher
1,856 Posts
ha ha welcome.

and yea man id play it safe and leave that one alone too! :hehe:

-Jordan-

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
who do i need to talk to about getting her removed from here..... i can already tell this isn't going to work out too well :rof

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I like it. It reminds me of home.... haha

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
I would ask if you or her or yall are going to TSD this weekend. But I will just ask if the truck is going to be there.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Eric, You can have the red truck... Won't be as cool as dirty dodge when it's done anyways! I'm about to get in the shower.. Come with me :drool2:

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would ask if you or her or yall are going to TSD this weekend. But I will just ask if the truck is going to be there.
I'm not gonna go, I've got a barrel race in Llano Saturday :party018: Erics still deciding on what he wants to do..

·
Registered
627 Posts
Eric- The truck belongs to her right? That just makes it easier to get HER approval for YOU to do to HER truck whatever YOU want... See, it's all about perspective. :thumbsup: :stirpot:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Eric- The truck belongs to her right? That just makes it easier to get HER approval for YOU to do to HER truck whatever YOU want... See, it's all about perspective. :thumbsup: :stirpot:
good point :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.