Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Cali how is it round here. So I inherited my family’s 2500 2wd 03. Loved this truck(mainly engine) as a kid. Taking it in to have upper ball joint sway bar bushings and endlinks along with shocks or do a level kit. He said roughly just bushings n joints will be a couple G’s. Does this sound right? I was force to rid my tools so I’m not able to do the work myself anymore 😤. Thanks

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Around here you could get all of that work done for around $1500 but seeing your in CA, it might be a good price, dunno. Check around with other shops to see what they charge

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ya now if only they got back to me..hate having to bug a shop to get the price quote I called on days ago..round here not many shops for diesel and not many you can trust..so once I do bug em for it, was just wondering average price from others.

And to top it all off one shop didn't even know what type of suspension setup the truck has lmao..Had a blank look at him like 😳 your freaking kidding right.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I think I would find another shop. With the work your having done it doesn't have to be a diesel shop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts