Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just go back from the dealership today with a black 2500 trx4 6.7. Got the truck at Johnsons of Kingfisher Oklahoma really great people if you live in the sooner state. Anyway my first priority is to buy new wheels and tires for this truck. I was wondering what the biggest tires are that i could put on without rubbing. thanks

·
Premium Member
9,497 Posts
Hey guys just go back from the dealership today with a black 2500 trx4 6.7. Got the truck at Johnsons of Kingfisher Oklahoma really great people if you live in the sooner state. Anyway my first priority is to buy new wheels and tires for this truck. I was wondering what the biggest tires are that i could put on without rubbing. thanks
What size rims are you getting? On my 2005, I had 315/70-17's on the stock alloys and had slight rubbing when I got to the last 1/4 of a turn.

Click the image below for a bunch of pics...

Not sure on these 2010's -- was thinking of going with 285/70-17's like the Power Wagon has....

·
Registered
152 Posts
i have 305-70-17 nitto ats and fit no problem far from rubbing. this is a 34"tire.

·
Premium Member
9,497 Posts
i have 305-70-17 nitto ats and fit no problem far from rubbing. this is a 34"tire.
On your current 2010? Do you have pics? Would like to see...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i looked into nitos i really like the way they look. I want 20'' Black wheels. Im also still pondering the idea of a suspension lift. All i know is the factory tires got to go. Ill post pics once i decide later this week. spending more money...:doh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts