Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a new model rear bumper I recently saw designed to replace the flimsy factory one. Models for Ford, Chevy and Dodge ... powder coated in various colors and ready to take life as it come

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Looks good... it would look better on a dodge though:T:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True, if I didn't have a flatbed on order I would get one for mine

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts

·
Banned
275 Posts
looks like hell...be glad you have a flat bed on order, don't polute your dodge with that

·
Registered
991 Posts
personally, i prefer the ranch hand look. those sleek bumpers look nice, but its no ranchhand

·
Registered
25 Posts
check out this front bumper,3/8" thick all aluminum, mounts for ur driving lights and mounts for a warn 1200lbs. winch available! They also build stainless steel guards for disc brake calipers! Excelaguard by ProMetal

·
Registered
147 Posts
Igfyou did anything you should put Road Armor on your truck... They look good on just about any kind of truck.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I agree I think that is a good looking bumper to bad it's on a furd :T: :T: :T:

Would look one h*** of a lot beter on a DODGE :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

·
Registered
450 Posts
It looks OK. The rear one looks similar to a Buckstop rear but not as nice. Those Excelagaurds have WAY too much chrome for my taste.
I prefer/am very happy with my Buckstops.

Nothing looks good on a ford.
Not even a swim suit model...:lol3:
Bob

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I looked at the buckstop front bumpers ... to flimsy for the protection I want ... their rear bumper looks pretty sturdy tho

·
Registered
167 Posts
I like them both

·
Banned
275 Posts
Road Armor..c'mon now...who wants to wait for 8 months and never recieve their bumper. Iron Bull Bumpers is the route to go

·
Registered
543 Posts
I dunno the iron bull bumpers do look great guys. they are one of the nicest bumpers i have seen built but there are some others that look good and are strong

·
Registered
92 Posts
I looked at the buckstop front bumpers ... to flimsy for the protection I want ... their rear bumper looks pretty sturdy tho
haha you awtta come take a look at my flimsy front buckstop bumper. That thing's bounced more deer off the front of my truck than i can count! Only thing left if usually some hair and a little blood. It's walked its way around many trees on trails that only a jeep should be on.

This is right from their site. BUCKSTOP Truckware - Heavy-Duty Winch Bumpers for Ford, Dodge, Chevy Trucks and SUVs
MATERIAL - Full strength. BUCKSTOP bumpers are 1/4" steel in the primary impact zone and winch center and 3/16" steel under the headlights. Very difficult to dent in animal strikes, very resilient in other collisions. As a comparison, 10 Gauge steel is roughly 1/8" thick, 8 Gauge 5/32".

BUCKSTOP= not too much $$$$ and awsome protection, yet still looks good! :peelout

1 - 20 of 22 Posts