Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked 'em up today. Thanks Wally. I thought I'd post some pics of the port job I did on the 3 piece manifold. Sorry for the quality, I only had the phone..I'll find the good camera someday..

Before:

After:

Port Matched to the gasket..

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got her on this weekend. Heres some pics.
The old HY and manifold

Blown Seal:

Thanks you Northeast Ohio winters!

HY Left, HTT right:

The 3 piece HTT

This thing takes a lot longer to spool, but when it does..look out. Once it hits 15psi it shoots over to 45 or so and then the wastegate backs it off to 42. Now I gotta get to the track...

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
Looks Great Brian..... Been so busy I did not see this post until today. That tight converter is the spool, but I bet you see equal or greater mileage with that Turbo.

I have a Head I need ported, how Much?:peelout

·
Registered
213 Posts
Very Nice!.... Keep us updated once you make it to the track! :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You been to the track this week ?
No. If I feel froggy tonight Josh said he'd let me borrow a hitch at the pulls. Next weekend is the Steel Valley Super Nats. so i'll try to lay down some times then. [email protected] stock turbo and injectors. Think theres any hope of a 13.99999999 with the new turbo and a light truck?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More like hurricaned out..they made it through gas trucks and half of the Div. 5 tractors, then it came down to beat hell. I saw DmaxFredo out there and Dale Bennet. No josh. He must still be down. There weren't alot of diesel trucks there..

·
Premium Member
5,818 Posts
More like hurricaned out..they made it through gas trucks and half of the Div. 5 tractors, then it came down to beat hell. I saw DmaxFredo out there and Dale Bennet. No josh. He must still be down. There weren't alot of diesel trucks there..
So what broke on Hoss's Truck at Transfer, PA ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts