Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
its been a while so don't quote me........ I think with me in my 89 w250 it was a tick over 6000 pounds. As I said its been 8 or 10 years since I weighed her.

·
Registered
916 Posts
6000 haha my 92 ways in at just over 8000

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
My diesel suppliment service manual says curb weight of a w250 in 89 was 4633 pounds. I assume that is with no fluids. Seems real light to me.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
My truck with a half tank is right about 5950, But when its time to hook to the sled it wieghs about 7500

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
My truck with a half tank is right about 5950, But when its time to hook to the sled it wieghs about 7500
Thats what I thought. My truck had a tool box and some other crap in it when I weighed it and I thought it was 6200 pounds.

·
Registered
916 Posts
well i didnt have anything in myn but i do have a complete tow package hich in the back and 5th wheel in the bed although i didnt have it in at the time i was hittin 8000 somthin but maybe it was canadian ? if someone would convert there and see what that 8000 comes too maybe thats what my truck ways

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
There's a difference between Canuckistani pounds and US pounds?

That's why the Canadian girls always seem heavier in person...

·
Registered
916 Posts
There's a difference between Canuckistani pounds and US pounds?

That's why the Canadian girls always seem heavier in person...
well yea theres a difference i dont no what it is lol but i wayed my truck at my grandfathers work its a tember harvesting company and they bring wood chips to canada and back to us they they have both scale weights so i could of been reading the rong one lol

·
Banned
624 Posts
If it was Kilos, it would be about 1/2 of pounds.
2.2 pounds to the Kilo.:w:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts