Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just picked up a 04 quad cab long bed w/ a six speed in the ole girl.

I'm new here but been around on another forums for GTO's.

I want to make my truck roll coal, so I can smoke out Prius', cops, show off to girls, and queers on scooters.

Will some 200hp injectors, a smarty on 9, straight pipe, and a smoke switch be good first mods?? How do I do a smoke switch?

Thanks in advance bros

Jerome

·
Registered
1990 Dodge w250 12v Cummins (under construction). 2018 Ram 2500 6.4L
1,947 Posts
I'll be the first to give you a nice heads up. You should edit your post and change your mind on what you want your truck to do. Trucks that smoke make people think diesels are dirty and complain. EPA picks up on this and starts mandating companies adding emissions to the trucks. Which costs everyone more money.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
This is a joke right? I mean you can not be serious. Im gonna hold back, but. your gonna get flamed a few times over for this stupid post..

Reactions: hrsepwr1984

·
Registered
880 Posts
Assuming you must be another young kid that just wants a diesel to blow smoke all over the place.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Hi Guys,

I want to make my truck smoke pole, so I can show of to my boyfriend who rides a scooter.

Thanks in advance bros

Jerome
Fixed it for you.

Try putting a plastic bag over the intake, that will make her smoke.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I was gonna say the same thing. Plastic bag over the intake is the best thing for ya and it's cheap.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
OK, I've had my coffee now and had a minute to think about this. What's been said is true, if you honestly like your diesel and want to keep in enjoyable please don't go around smoking people out. Especially cops. The more people think diesel owners are mindless environment killing punks the more big brother will put regulations on what we can and can't do with them. Also if you want power, clean power is what you should look for. Smoke is just money coming out the exhaust it is not performance.
If you want a performance gain, pick up a Smarty, once you get 50 legitimate posts you can look through the classifieds and find good deals.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jerome Welcome! I have been a diesel enthusiast for years have gone thru all the stages from being a kid w/$ to burn :spank:to and adult looking for good mpg and good clean power w/less $. Once you get the diesel bug :drool2:you will protect it like family. So your wording is like a gun shot (EPA as the bullet) at a family member. So if your looking for help don't rain on the diesel parade and watch what you say. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ha! I wanted my first post on here to be memorable, and it was!

That being said, I am not at all interested in any of those things lol, especially the whole smoke thing. It was just a joke, and I wanted to see what kind of comments I would get from you guys. They were quite awesome by the way!! :hehe:

And for the record I would much rather have a clean running diesel, than a stupid smokey pig.

Hope y'all will forgive me.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
either way its your truck, do what you want. welcome to the post. i personaly don't like negative DOT. attention, but that's me

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks bud! I have been through the whole "use the search" thing on another forum so that's what I do, SEARCH LIKE A MOFO!

either way its your truck, do what you want. welcome to the post. i personaly don't like negative DOT. attention, but that's me
I agree with you completely though, I do not like the whole "coal rollin" thing that is associated with these trucks. I do how ever like the work horse attitude that these truck have!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
oh cool. I'm probabaly about an hour from you, and might be out that way soon. I'm trying to buy a Smarty s06 off some guy out that way.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts