Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be on the site heard alot of good things and advice come from here so i thought i would join up! Working on the railroad and the have me traveling quite a bit so i figured i would buy something that had the power to pull my trailer and boat just about anywhere that i go. Always been a big fan of the cummins so i didnt second guess myself when it came time to buy a stronger truck.. last december i baught a 2006 3500 fleetside mega cab and i havent been happier. ive had my fair share of issues with it but once i got all the bugs worked out all is well, got a phone call today about 100000 mile 5 year warrenty. wonderingif anyone has coverage on there trucks with over 100000 miles on it.. and being new i didnt quite know where to ask that question..

·
Marble Crusher
1,857 Posts
Nope i have 144k on mine and no warranty here, i have a second truck thats my own personal rental car lol, so i can take my time to fix anything that might break!
Welcome to the site!

-Jordan-

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
6,080 Posts
welcome aboard enjoy your stay & your new rig.
USER CP edit sig then edit profile, it helps us help you when asking questions. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts