Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New owner of my late partner's dual-fuel 1st gen. New to diesel.

Formerly a garden service hauler, purchased to tow a tiny house trailer(never happened), almost converted into a camper, journeyed thru Death Valley a few times.

Great truck, with lots of character. Doing my best to repair and keep her in good shape.

Attachments

·
SuperModerator
10,412 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Also welcome from Idaho! Sorry for you're loss. Lots of extremely knowledgeable people on this forum. Let us know if we can help in any way.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Another welcome from Idaho ! , And welcome to the forum , the ( good hands ) people have got nothing that comes close to this group , kinda like having John Wayne and the Calvary at your disposal when trouble arrives , now if we could only get them to run the country ........

·
Registered
268 Posts
Jeez, I guess we're going to have to start our own Idaho chapter. I never would have guessed...

·
SuperModerator
10,412 Posts
Reactions: 2002CTD

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
My state chapter had its last post 4 months ago...

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
How many miles on that truck? I've heard that 2-4 oz of Walmart SuperTech 2-stroke oil with each fuel fillup will keep the injectors going like the Energizer Bunny. Also quiets down the engine at idle. Looks good. Often wish I had a 2-door.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Welcome aboard! Lots of great stuff on here!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts