Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, don't have a cummins yet but going to be in the market to buy one around the end of may. I will have a better chunk of money to play with then. I have wanted a cummins for awhile and after selling my play truck which was a 79 Chevy K10, daily driver 2002 ZR2 Blazer and my economy ride 2004 Neon I am finally getting close to achieving that goal. Saving my pennys while in college. Hoping to learn what to look for in 2nd and 3rd gens. Goal is 2003 2 door long bed. Probably higher miles since im looking to spend around 10,000

· Registered
65 Posts
All the information is here sounds like we were in a similar situation. I was always a jeep guy then my senior year in college i got a old 12 valve to play with. Then after graduation in may of this year i sold the 12v and got my 07 6.7l. I love the truck and hope u can find one too.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I have been searching on craigslist in North Carolina and South Carolina and have been finding a lot of trucks I would be interested in. My game plan is to stay saving till Spring break, fly down south some wheres and with my laptop and money and hopefully come home with something nice. Trucks in New England are just too rusty for me.

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear you there! Luckily for me my parents have quite the fleet of cars that they are cool about letting me use. They are actually letting me use one till I purchase something. Very grateful for them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.