Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got new Flash at Dealership Tech said the latest Flash is AP Said this flash would let me know on overhead when it is in regen and kicked up the idle speed Told me to always run the Exhaust brake If you dont run it, turbo soots up and you loose power Bought truck in end of Jan 08 Also steering wheel was a little off to the right, Didnt pull just wheel was off, took it in to realign it. Found out bottom R/H lower bushing was out Had to order a new one in Truck has 1950 miles on it

·
Registered
381 Posts
so since the flash have you seen any messages indicating you're in regen? so far this feature has been a no-show as far as I've heard. Anyone ever see it come up?

·
Registered
634 Posts
I haven't seen it yet. I've only put about 50 miles on since then.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I have had it for about a week and half I think. Haven't seen nothing on the overhead. Paper work said it had to finish g30 recall. Service writer also said my complaint was white smoke at start up. Which I did not have.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Just got new Flash at Dealership Tech said the latest Flash is AP Said this flash would let me know on overhead when it is in regen and kicked up the idle speed Told me to always run the Exhaust brake If you dont run it, turbo soots up and you loose power Bought truck in end of Jan 08 Also steering wheel was a little off to the right, Didnt pull just wheel was off, took it in to realign it. Found out bottom R/H lower bushing was out Had to order a new one in Truck has 1950 miles on it
They told me the new they put in my truck was the AX and the AF.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
My truck has been in regen twice since the AP flash and nothing on the overhead to indicate it. The way I knew it went into regen I was driving at a constant speed and the mileage started dropping for no other apparent reason.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts