·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tell me what ya'll think and yes that is a 5 inch stack off a peterbuilt

·
Registered
793 Posts
looks cool, but i hope you dont like those wheels.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it looks better when you look at it from the side

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah she puffs some smoke i expect that wheel to be black in about a week

·
Registered
793 Posts
yea it will keep ya busy. looks cool though.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i wanted dual "6 stacks but i don't have the cash and my exaust was cut off with a sawzall so i had to do something with it

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no i bought it with the muffler cut out and it sounded crappy so i had to do something... people are going to start stealing cats now because stupid california emissions, we have to pass smog now

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,435 Posts
Well it turned out pretty good, for trying to come up with something to get by. Yeah, they are gonna start cracking down everywhere by 2010, I think.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ill put up more pics when i get a chance...

·
Registered
11 Posts
nice idea:thumbsup...i have a 2007 3500 6.7 and i have a 6" stack on it now but i'm getting real tired of the stack so i'm doing the same thing. i don't want to go all the way to the back with it cause when i get the money:$: i'm putting 2 6" somethings on it. can't make up my mind on a good stack

·
Registered
46 Posts
mayb its just from my angle but have u checked to c if ur traction bar is gone hit it when u have it loaded or off road?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Pretty cool. id hate to be your tire tho!

They've been steelin cats here in az for a couple of months now. They'll be out of luck if they go for mine

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah clearance isnt an issue i have doubled up springs/airbags. my rim is already beginning to show sighns of soot

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,435 Posts
Yeah, the last set of pics shows it off better, and it looks pretty good. What did you use to get your exhaust black? Did you just paint it?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i painted it with high temp engine block paint rated at 500F my egt's have been up to bout 700 with the paint and no problems so far.

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,435 Posts
Thanks for the info, and I think I am gonna give it a try. I will use something that has a higher heat rating though, cause I see egt's a lot higher than that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts