Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hace been talking with a guy here locally who is a cummins freak about some getting injectors,HX40 turbo, quadzilla adrenaline,and a airdog 150.i am set on all but the injectors and he is wanting to sell me a set of new era 100hp injectors.anybody run these or had any experience with them?do they run hot, idle smooth, as i do pull a 38' gooseneck trailer with hay,tractors,skid loader and also a 36' horse trailer.any info about the injectors would be great.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump guys i would like to know a something about these injectors before i spend my money withthis guy

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Hp range is good though I know nothing about your injects. I whent with 180's first and had to back down to 90's cuz I couldnt tow with the 180's. Might of a fluke but just thought II would share my 2 pennies

·
Registered
63 Posts
I know lots of people running new eras in a 12 valve truck and they like them. I would think they'd be good in a 24 valve also.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I have heard of them but that is about it. sorry i cant help ya.

·
Registered
153 Posts
same with me, heard of em. google New Era Diesel.

·
Not like the others......
5,116 Posts
Same here.....
I know alot of guys run them in their 12v's and they like'em, just haven't heard much about them in a 24v application.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts