Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new Diesel owner. I traded my 05 F150 for a 07.5 2500 6.7 ram diesel which only has 18000 miles on it. It's a 4x4 qaud cab.
I am having a problem with it skipping and since I have purchase this vehicle from a used car lot a month ago it's been at the dealer 5 times for warranty repairs (it's still under the bumber to bumber warranty) This last time it's been there for about a week and they have changed the throttle body and now an injector. They still have the truck.
Wish I would have known the problems they had with this year model. Would like to drive it some since I now own it. The ford was great just wanted a diesel to pull my boat.
Are the 2010 6.7 any better??

·
Registered
383 Posts
I am a new Diesel owner. I traded my 05 F150 for a 07.5 2500 6.7 ram diesel which only has 18000 miles on it. It's a 4x4 qaud cab.
I am having a problem with it skipping and since I have purchase this vehicle from a used car lot a month ago it's been at the dealer 5 times for warranty repairs (it's still under the bumber to bumber warranty) This last time it's been there for about a week and they have changed the throttle body and now an injector. They still have the truck.
Wish I would have known the problems they had with this year model. Would like to drive it some since I now own it. The ford was great just wanted a diesel to pull my boat.
Are the 2010 6.7 any better??
You would probably have better luck posting your question on the 6.7 Liter forum.:confused013:

·
Registered
197 Posts
You would probably have better luck posting your question on the 6.7 Liter forum.:confused013:
I second that..the dealer may not have torqued the injector back in right. Diesel's don't have throttle bodies by the way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts