Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hey to everyone i just picked up my first truck 94 ram reg cab but i need a trans so if anyone could help me out that would be awsome

·
Registered
71 Posts
:welcome:` If its a auto try goerends..good stuff. Have fun:thumbsup

·
Registered
326 Posts
:welcome: From one Northern Jerseyite to another

·
Registered
876 Posts
Welcome to the board, where are you located? If you are close, you should try to make one of our get togethers, or trips to Island.

And Goerend has been a real strong name in the auto Trans. game.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Call Lannings Diesel in Pa. 1-570-864-2405 they are a builder for Goerend Transmissions. I just got my truck back yesterday and It's unbelieveable. :peelout
Do not use Level 10 here in Jersey.

·
Registered
861 Posts
welcome to the forum!! and yay another north jersey guy!! you should come to island dragway friday nights. as for a trans buy an NV4500 manual :)

·
Registered
850 Posts
level ten

Call Lannings Diesel in Pa. 1-570-864-2405 they are a builder for Goerend Transmissions. I just got my truck back yesterday and It's unbelieveable. :peelout
Do not use Level 10 here in Jersey.
why not level 10? i remember seeing them a few years back at etown for the diesel nationals n talkedto them a few times but still saving to get a trans done? bad new s with them ? :popcorn:

·
Registered
268 Posts
I just had my $6k Level 10 trans taken apart and there was nothing in there but a standard re-build with a trans go shift kit. No upgraded clutches or extra clutches. All shafts were still stock.

There will be more to the story but we have not gone that far yet. Still waiting for the converter to get cut apart to see if I actually got the tripple disk I paid for. There are pics of everything.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I just had my $6k Level 10 trans taken apart and there was nothing in there but a standard re-build with a trans go shift kit. No upgraded clutches or extra clutches. All shafts were still stock.

There will be more to the story but we have not gone that far yet. Still waiting for the converter to get cut apart to see if I actually got the tripple disk I paid for. There are pics of everything.
Hey bro, did you ever get in contact with my buddy who is in the same boat as you with Level 10 ? ? ?

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
:welcome: Goerend trannies and HTS are both good brands. I have talked to Dave Goerend, and he seems like a great guy to get a tranny from.

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
I am keeping my options open, because there is a shop close to me that builds custom trannies, and they have some powerful trucks running them. It is called Relentless Diesel Performance, and they have a website with some good prices!! I might be running one of there trannies soon!!:thumbsup

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
:welcome::peelout:$::beer

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hey bro, did you ever get in contact with my buddy who is in the same boat as you with Level 10 ? ? ?
Yeah I talked to him but he doesn't have the money to do it again right now so he has no proof. He said if he blows it pulling then he will rebuild it then.

I was hoping to have a bunch of us together but I might have to go it alone.:$:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts