Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought 2012 3500 mega cab all ready equipped with upgrades. 4" carli lift, fox 2.0 shocks, fass fuel system, sinster delete, so trying catch up and learn how all works.

·
Clayton @ Dude's Diesel Performance
3,624 Posts
bought 2012 3500 mega cab all ready equipped with upgrades. 4" carli lift, fox 2.0 shocks, fass fuel system, sinster delete, so trying catch up and learn how all works.
Welcome to the family friend. Glad to have ya here. Holler if you have any questions my friend!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, i do have a question. The truck has been tuned but not sure with what tuner or device is there a way to find out?

·
Clayton @ Dude's Diesel Performance
3,624 Posts
Thanks, i do have a question. The truck has been tuned but not sure with what tuner or device is there a way to find out?
unfortunately not an easy way no sir. You would have to figure out what device was used and find a way to get the files over to each tuner and see if it’s their files or not. Most of the time in this scenario new tunes are normally purchased as well as a new device.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what i was afraid of. I keep getting a service air filter on information center but has S & B intake and filter so guess need to look around on here and see what i find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts