Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2007.5 2500 qctd :party018: and i am looking for some help from the other proud owners.
I am looking to gain better fuel mileage out of my 6.7. Some of my friends have a 6.7 and he did a delete kit, exhaust pipe, and programmer or chip. I dont know which.
I am just asking what the best way to gain fuel mileage and not lose any power or maybe gain a little.
I'm new on here and yall must have covered this a million times. I'm sorry for the question. But I truly would appreciate the help.

·
Registered
731 Posts
There is a tool here to do searches on this and pretty much any other topic/question you might have. Just look at the black bar where it says "Search" LOTS of info on this site and great insight from other.

Now to your questions. Most of us with the deletes, CAI (cold air intake) EGR delete, programmer and opened up exhaust, have seen 4-6 MPG increase, as well as much more power! All depends if you can keep your foot out of it after the mods!!! If you have any other questions, ask away! :party018:

By the way, if/when you decide to start modding your truck, give James @ Rollin Smoke Diesel a shout and he will hook you up! Great guy, excellent service!

3,180 Posts
smarty or h&s programmer.. 5" exhaust egr delete and a waste gate kit

·
Registered
56 Posts
Rollin smoke diesel's Smarty Jr,5" turbo back with muffler & Egr deletes here! Picked up a solid 4-5 Mpg with the Jr set at 40hp increase! Best thing I did to the truck!:party018:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts