·
IL Chapter VP
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: mikeshauling

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
looks great!! Hey Andy, when you turn down the POD via the quad, does it still hold shifts like when using the Smarty POD, so that you have to lift to get it to shift?

Thanks

·
IL Chapter VP
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks great!! Hey Andy, when you turn down the POD via the quad, does it still hold shifts like when using the Smarty POD, so that you have to lift to get it to shift?

Thanks
Works just like it does with the smarty normally. Only you can monitor the torque converter to tell when it is locked and when it is not. :thumbsup:
I tell ya I am falling in love with this thing. I don't normally fall in love with too many things either. The warm up mode is one of the nicest features I that is really simple when you think about it.
Andy

Reactions: MorSmokPls

·
Unreconstructed
6,113 Posts
Cool! Good to see the Smarty guys getting more options.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Thanks Andy...again...lol. The only other question I have is; what is the max boost reading that an electronic monitor will read?? I know there is a limit but I havent heard a definitive answer on what that is. I know price hasnt been firmed up but if the 399 on RSD website holds up, thats a lot of good stuff for a fair price.

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
I know price hasnt been firmed up but if the 399 on RSD website holds up, thats a lot of good stuff for a fair price.
That price is retail so it will be lower once AMP pricing has been released.

James
RSD

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Even better!! Thanks James!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
so you will only be able to change your pod level threw the scout right? you wouldnt be able to change from like sw#3 to sw#7 using this right?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I don't see a link in the post or on the product listing for the 40+ parameters. If I was trying to sell something I'd have that chart readily available. Looks like good stuff though.

·
Unreconstructed
6,113 Posts
Awesome! Thanks James...You 'da man!

Reactions: Rollin Smoke Diesel

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,296 Posts
so you will only be able to change your pod level threw the scout right? you wouldnt be able to change from like sw#3 to sw#7 using this right?
correct, only the pod fuction will be adjustable.
you'll still need to change settings, then rewrite
the program if you want to change catcher sw.

·
Retired Old Fart!
8,561 Posts
Nice list of parameters.

Says Gearshift position. I wonder if that is transmission gear or the shifter position. Those are different.
Oh Andy ???

This is really looking like a nice tool.

·
IL Chapter VP
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Andy- I see it shows TC lockup status. What about trans gear?
Sorry just got back from my winter hike. 2.5"of sleet with 12" of snow on the way. ouch.
Yes is shows your current gear. I am really liking how this thing is setup and works. I got a lot of use out of the warm up mode today. That is for sure.
Andy

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Still wondering what the top boost level it will read, or if there is a limit. This thing looks BIG, do you have a picture of it mounted in the truck??

·
IL Chapter VP
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Still wondering what the top boost level it will read, or if there is a limit. This thing looks BIG, do you have a picture of it mounted in the truck??
It is about the same size as the insight and it uses the amp mounting system which gives you many mounting options. I would love to go and get you a picture right now but it is a little out of the question. I will show you in just a minute.
Andy
2.5" of sleet with 1/2" of freezing rain under that and we now have 12" of snow on the way.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
It is about the same size as the insight and it uses the amp mounting system which gives you many mounting options. I would love to go and get you a picture right now but it is a little out of the question. I will show you in just a minute.
Andy
2.5" of sleet with 1/2" of freezing rain under that and we now have 12" of snow on the way.
:shock:Nuff said:rof :shock:
Time to hunker down :rof

1 - 18 of 18 Posts