Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally broke down and am having a clutch built for me DD sled pulling clutch and also ordered up so 7" black powder coated stacks. Going for a road trip to elko nevada here on the 28th to test the clutch out. Any want my current stacks pm me for details they will go for cheap:woot: cant wait

·
Registered
331 Posts
What brand of clutch?

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What brand of clutch?
It really dont have a name. A guy that owns a clutch shop builds them himself he has built quite a few for sled pullers and I have heard nothing but good about them, we will see how good they hold up compared to south bend and valair

·
Registered
267 Posts
KMK,
pm sent

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Well I finally broke down and am having a clutch built for me DD sled pulling clutch and also ordered up so 7" black powder coated stacks. Going for a road trip to elko nevada here on the 28th to test the clutch out. Any want my current stacks pm me for details they will go for cheap:woot: cant wait
Congrats Nic:thumbsup

Can't wait to see some numbers after the clutch:peelout:woot:

·
Registered
681 Posts
KMK welcome to the 7 club ...LOL congrads you'll lov'em

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
clutch is in and I got about 100 miles on it so far by seat of pants dyno I was losing alot of power through the stock clutch cant wait tell saturday to hook up to a sled with out the stock clutch

·
Registered
681 Posts
lets see some pics of your new stacks or vids..

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lets see some pics of your new stacks or vids..
Stacks are in the mail right now should be recieving them any day.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm curious, where did you find 7" black stacks? Are they custom?
thanks

·
Registered
2,796 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
clutch is in and I got about 100 miles on it so far by seat of pants dyno I was losing alot of power through the stock clutch cant wait tell saturday to hook up to a sled with out the stock clutch
Im curious what you will dyno now.Your already making soem insane power for what all has been done.

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im curious what you will dyno now.Your already making soem insane power for what all has been done.
well next time i get on the rollers i will spray the heck out of it and the water meth is fixed now and I should see a little over 600 hp with the stock cp3 and lift pump

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
well next time i get on the rollers i will spray the heck out of it and the water meth is fixed now and I should see a little over 600 hp with the stock cp3 and lift pump
Thats insane on just a factory fuel system. Does it seem like it cuts out any?

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Where are you pulling this weekend? May be fun to check out. Also there is going to be a couple pulls coming up in Eastern Washington you may like to add to the schedule.

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thats insane on just a factory fuel system. Does it seem like it cuts out any?
It does seem to cut out but rail pressure holds at around 26,000 and doesnt drop

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where are you pulling this weekend? May be fun to check out. Also there is going to be a couple pulls coming up in Eastern Washington you may like to add to the schedule.
This weekend we are headed to Elko Nevada to pull and the rest of my summer is filled up except middle of august dont have any pulls so any around there I just might be up for a road trip

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Sweet. I think there is one in Ritzville in the middle of August. Would be nice to see another modded 6.7 there. Even though you will walk circles around me.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts