Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a quadzilla xzillaraider today and plan on stacking that with a superchips, who here is running that, how do you like it, and do i have to unload the super chip when i hook up the quad or will it be ok to just leave it in thanks

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
Fill in your signature with your truck info so we can help a little easier.

The quad is a pressure box,and does timing , not sure on the superchips , but you need to be careful that you don't get to much timing.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
He has a 2nd gen 24v. No pressure there.

You can stack them fine, just leave the SC installed. You can use the control pod on the Xzillaraider box to turn it off or adjust up and down as you see fit while you are driving. So it can be just like before in the off position or in holy crap mode in the high setting.

Also this box does boost fooling even when turned off so you can mess with your wastegate and get another 7-10psi or so that will help keep the egts down and the power up.

Your clutch will hold it for a little while....maybe. It will eventually kill it.

·
Go for Broke
6,699 Posts
if they both do timing then i would not do it

1 fuel/timing and stacked with another fuel is ok

i am not sure on the S/C if it does timing or not

EDIT...i see Quad posted at the same time......he would know the best !!!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
one word..............adrenaline..........

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts

·
Not like the others......
4,190 Posts
IIRC, the Xzilleraider does timing, but only a small amount and they are safe to stack with another timing box.
Or, you can send it in and have the timing taken out of the box and make it a fueling only box.
This is only what I've heard, but I belive that is the just of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts