Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
looks good :thumbsup

·
Registered
258 Posts
Man thats nice. I know several people who have traded their stock bumper for one of those. If plastic wasn't begining to fall off of my stocker on one side, I would try to trade! I don't think any one would trade for mine.

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,442 Posts
thats sweet. did you put the leveling kit on there AFTER you put the bumper ?
i need to get a level kit for mine but want to add a block on the rear to keep the minimal rake stance.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats sweet. did you put the leveling kit on there AFTER you put the bumper ?
i need to get a level kit for mine but want to add a block on the rear to keep the minimal rake stance.
Yeah the bumper went on saturday and leveling kit sunday,

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
get out on open road and watch it go down. those bumpers kill you on the hwy. plus way add weight that just slow you down.
Yeah that where i figured out the mpg, I had to drive about 175 miles to get it. I checked mpg when i got there and also when i got back. Actually it was 1.3 mpg loss. I averaged around 18.5 city before the bumper so a little over 17 isn't to bad in our big trucks.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats my next step, I just put the leveling kit on a week ago and the tires i have on there has about 85% tread left on em.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys I got some bigger tires today, I will post some pictures in the morning. :woot:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts