Cummins Diesel Forum banner

new adr tunes

4K views 77 replies 21 participants last post by  SmokingFords 
#1 ·
:peelout so quad has a dyno tune and a adr 3000 up im going to go give them a try

#2 ·
I just updated my adrenaline with the adr 3000 im about to take it down the road to see what it does

#4 ·
I just tried out the 3000 race tune. It definitely pulls alot harder and it blows enough smoke to shut down a highway. You do however have to keep an eye on those rpm's because i was at 3,500 in no time and i'm sure it would have kept pulling. I don't want to go any further till i get valve springs. But you don't want to use this tune as a daily driver, the pedal is very touchy and it surges alot.

#6 ·
i tried the adr3000 today i like it alot but will go back to production for daily driving. i love being able to change the tunes when ever i want.

#7 ·
I like the new 3000 tune.Anything above pl7 you have to keep it to the floor or it will surge real bad.I can downshift and barley put my foot on the gas and it sounds like i got a exhaust brake on pl 10

#8 ·
I still got the adr 3000 and my fuel pressure gauge want work.This thing really impress's me with the bottom end power it has but it has like a loud poping and the truck shakes real bad when i get on it.

#9 ·
waitin on the pulse adren combo, will my truck smoke much even with the stock injectors and turbo, i really only have the airdog? any comments on whether or not i will notice any power or smoke?....i see so many people gettin awesome results out of modded trucks, how will it do on my stocker?

#15 ·
I'd say thats the highest you should go. With my stock clutch i could run it on 10 in the low gears but 5th and 6th slipped. But with my new dual disk, I can do a 3,000 rpm on pl 10 and let the clutch out and be fine

#17 ·
well if you download the quadzilla tune with defueling at 1350degrees your fine. But if not you should be able to hit 1500 degrees which is not good. But im not sure how long the clutch will last if you like going fast

#23 ·
it will come with the production tunes which are good. i found that i get about 1 mile per gallon better with the production tunes over the aggressive tunes. dont ask on the race adr3000 tunes

#28 ·
I dont no it is just my truck but you have to put it to the floor and let off quick on pl10 or it pops and shakes real bad.But it is real fun though

#37 ·
Which tunes are giving you trouble?

The ADR1000 and ADR2000 should be smooth for everyday driving. The ADR3000 will be much more aggressive but, could have some drivability issues.

The dyno tune is actually smooth but, at high rpms and light throttle it is rough. That is why it is a dyno tune.

I am working right now with some people to make the dyno tune streetable, meanin it is smooth even at light throttle. If you want in on the testing send me your email to quad@quadzillapower.com.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.