Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:peelout so quad has a dyno tune and a adr 3000 up im going to go give them a try

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I just updated my adrenaline with the adr 3000 im about to take it down the road to see what it does

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just tried out the 3000 race tune. It definitely pulls alot harder and it blows enough smoke to shut down a highway. You do however have to keep an eye on those rpm's because i was at 3,500 in no time and i'm sure it would have kept pulling. I don't want to go any further till i get valve springs. But you don't want to use this tune as a daily driver, the pedal is very touchy and it surges alot.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I tried the adr 3000, lot of fun and smoke, i didn't know rv275's could smoke that much.

·
Registered
107 Posts
i tried the adr3000 today i like it alot but will go back to production for daily driving. i love being able to change the tunes when ever i want.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I like the new 3000 tune.Anything above pl7 you have to keep it to the floor or it will surge real bad.I can downshift and barley put my foot on the gas and it sounds like i got a exhaust brake on pl 10

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I still got the adr 3000 and my fuel pressure gauge want work.This thing really impress's me with the bottom end power it has but it has like a loud poping and the truck shakes real bad when i get on it.

·
Registered
401 Posts
waitin on the pulse adren combo, will my truck smoke much even with the stock injectors and turbo, i really only have the airdog? any comments on whether or not i will notice any power or smoke?....i see so many people gettin awesome results out of modded trucks, how will it do on my stocker?

·
Registered
401 Posts
.....i dont mean to jack the thread, i have been wonderin about this for a while now

·
Registered
314 Posts
waitin on the pulse adren combo, will my truck smoke much even with the stock injectors and turbo, i really only have the airdog? any comments on whether or not i will notice any power or smoke?....i see so many people gettin awesome results out of modded trucks, how will it do on my stocker?
It won't be ridiculous, but yes it will smoke a little. Get ready for fun!

I ordered mine this weekend.

·
Registered
401 Posts
iam excited, i just wish quad would finish up with the combo so i can get it on there, ive been waitin on it for months now.......would PL05 be the most aggressive tune?

·
Registered
401 Posts
...by PL05 being the most aggressive tune, i meant for a stock truck, with a stock clutch

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'd say thats the highest you should go. With my stock clutch i could run it on 10 in the low gears but 5th and 6th slipped. But with my new dual disk, I can do a 3,000 rpm on pl 10 and let the clutch out and be fine

·
Registered
401 Posts
thats baddddd, can my stock turbo handle 100 hp injectors? i know of some 100 hp injectors

·
Registered
156 Posts
well if you download the quadzilla tune with defueling at 1350degrees your fine. But if not you should be able to hit 1500 degrees which is not good. But im not sure how long the clutch will last if you like going fast

·
Registered
401 Posts
lol well thats goin to be a prob, i like speed..... ill have to get an exhasut and intake before the injectors

·
Banned
4,306 Posts
My first post on this site & I'm gonna use it to say The Adrenaline is awesome!!!! This is more of a signature check than a reply. LOL

·
Registered
401 Posts
thanks 724, yeah i am also waitin on some youtube vids of the adren

1 - 20 of 78 Posts