Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@RamGuy84 wanted to see some pictures of the new ride, so here are some the girlfriend took.

I drove it about 3 hours on the highway, and had to head offshore, so the accessories are still bagged in the back and the trim tape is still on. Haven't even gone through the settings or set the radio presets.

I'm loving the lack of chrome, which I never managed to get rid of off my '18 Longhorn. If I could have ordered the same interior as that truck with the night edition it would have been great, but the new Longhorns have too much alligator print and look horrible in my opinion.

Plans for this one are a CM SK deluxe flatbed, need to figure out how to not loose the high mount camera functionality with the headache rack that comes on the bed, and if I care enough about the BSM to try to retain it or just disable it.

Some sort of aftermarket front bumper, and probably wheels/tires/carli down the line at some point.

·
Registered
66 Posts
One thing I miss about the 4th gen limiteds is the fake buckle flap on the seat back pockets. I do like the granite crystal.

·
White Lightning
13,389 Posts
It brings tears to my eyes to discover you’re going to replace the bed with a CM SK flatbed. I have one on my 2018 RAM 4500 and it’s a piece of schitttttttt.......as far as the powdercoat finish is concerned.

Best of luck to you and your bed’s finish!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It brings tears to my eyes to discover you’re going to replace the bed with a CM SK flatbed. I have one on my 2018 RAM 4500 and it’s a piece of schitttttttt.......as far as the powdercoat finish is concerned.

Best of luck to you and your bed’s finish!
Do you have a better brand you would recommend? I manage to keep the interiors of my trucks pristine, but wreck the beds using them. I like the additional flat deck, underbed boxes for storage and ease of access. CM seems better than most.

·
White Lightning
13,389 Posts
Do you have a better brand you would recommend? I manage to keep the interiors of my trucks pristine, but wreck the beds using them. I like the additional flat deck, underbed boxes for storage and ease of access. CM seems better than most.
Not sure if aluminum was on your radar....but I’d consider it highly!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts