·
White Lightning
12,018 Posts

Attachments

·
White Lightning
12,018 Posts
Agreed :wink2: Welcome to CO as well @CLB
Not sure if you read elsewhere.....but that aluminum cattle trailer is made by Merritt Trailers in somewhat nearby-to-you Henderson, CO.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Agreed :wink2: Welcome to CO as well @CLB
I visited Leadville this summer and had a great time there. Rode the train and walked around town while the Leadville 100 participants were rolling in. Loved the town, can't imagine what it's like to live there during the winter though! And I sure wouldn't want to have my horses up there at 10,000' thats for sure!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I visited Leadville this summer and had a great time there. Rode the train and walked around town while the Leadville 100 participants were rolling in. Loved the town, can't imagine what it's like to live there during the winter though! And I sure wouldn't want to have my horses up there at 10,000' thats for sure!

That's awesome!! Glad you enjoyed it! Just a small rinky dink town in the middle of CO. It's a comical place to live. Last weeks event: We have one grocery store within a 40 mile radius. The Credit/Debit functionality decided to go out at 5PM. Line at the ATM was wrapped up and down aisles. It's for sure not easy in the winter but working from home is :grin2:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts