Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a delima I am in the market for another truck (the one in my sig is gone) I was looking to get a low milage 06-07 5.9L with some warranty left But a local dealer has a sale on right now $14K off sticker. I am looking at a quad cab 2wd 6 speed sticker roughly $41.5K - $14K = 27.5K I dont think I am going to find a low mileage used one for that price unless it has 50K miles on it.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
O8 are fine.

If you want mileage. Spend some :$: and delete the emissions junk and will be good to go. :peelout

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I had the same dilemma but went for the an 06 5.9 since diesel is going to 6+ bucks a gallon. $22.5k for 26k miles 4x4 and all

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Its been about a year now since the 6.7 came out so they might have all the bugs worked out of them. But i am a 5.9 fan and I would go for a 06 5.9 personally. There is less emmssions junk on them and more way to make power out of them.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Tough choice. I love my 5.9 but 14K off MSRP is a great deal. If your willing to void the warranty and delete the emissions I'd say go with the 6.7. If not, 5.9!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts