Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a "blue oval" owner most of my life. That changed when I bought a 2003 f250 with the "sick" liter
powerchoke. After 4 1/2 years of fighting Ford, I gave up, sold the [email protected]%&*^ piece of junk and found a 2004 3/4 ton 4x4 QC Ram with the mighty Cummins. All I can say is, I have been missing out! This truck out performs, out tows that f250 by light years. Fuel mileage, torque, ride, the way it tows my 34ft rv, I am really impressed. I could:doh: for not crossing over quicker. I am:drool2: to hook up and get down the road this weekend to the coast with truck and travel trailer. I am one happy camper:thumbsup:

·
SuperDuperMod
4,025 Posts
Glad your happy man. Welcome to CF!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Welcome to the forum..

Those were some very nice comments for your first post:thumbsup:

·
Registered
886 Posts
I hear you brother. I grew up with Fords then my 03 7.3 F350 4dr 4x4 was stolen while I was fishing in Canada last year. It was all done (about 20k worth) and paid for. i ordered it and everything. I was sick. I took a beating on the insurance claim which made it worse.

I looked at the new Dodge trucks but didnt want a choked down motor that I couldnt play with.

I found an 04.5 dodge that some old guy owned. never even used the tow receiver and it was bone stock. The rest is history. I threw a bunch of parts on it and I couldn't be happier. I wish I could have found another 6 speed manual since I tow so much, so I am saving to trick out the slush box then I'll be set.

I still have my granpa's 67 f150 that he bought new and my 77 highboy that I put 350,00 miles on. when I get time and money the Highboy is getting restored and a cummings power plant.

Peace

·
Registered
109 Posts
same here always ford gassers then i went to a diesel excursion after dumping money into keeping that runnin moved on and up to 05 2500 big C baby... congrats

1 - 6 of 6 Posts