Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently removed my hood to do some work on the motor of my 2001 2500 ext cab Laramie and my 10year old nephew jumped dead in the middle of it and flared it out so I'm looking for a new hood pref the hood with the hood scoop in the V any one have one for sale are where I can get one at a decent price?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
117 Posts
I recently removed my hood to do some work on the motor of my 2001 2500 ext cab Laramie and my 10year old nephew jumped dead in the middle of it and flared it out so I'm looking for a new hood pref the hood with the hood scoop in the V any one have one for sale are where I can get one at a decent price?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
don't know about in your area ,but the local O'reillys around here can get aftermarket body panels pretty cheap. Might be worth a try.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
First, try hitting the hood from the bottom with your fist. The dent *might* pop back out with a few thumps.

When that does not work (sorry about that) look at www.car-part.com for any used part need. You can also look at craiglist and freecycle, You may get lucky there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts