Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well got some problems with the truckv:CRY::CRY: and need to tow it to Reddeer. I got a buddys truck (Duramax:(:()

Heres what I need

Must be atleast 20 feet long (truck is QC SB about 20 feet)

2 7000lbs axel min

Bumber pull, ball or pintle

And most imortant flat bed

Let me know if you have anything I could rent or borrow from thurs till sunday to get it there

Thanks for the help:thanks2::thanks2:

·
Banned
1,335 Posts
hmmm and it was good to meet u kyle nice ride

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm and it was good to meet u kyle nice ride
Yeah you too...and yeah its a nice ride just not quite running right to say the least

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yo what Kyle? Your truck broke?! I loved that thing, what went wrong?

Was it the fuel pump? I think you said the PSI was way to low.\

btw its Liam :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
well i got one but she aint nno fifth wheel just regular goosneck and its 52 feet of flatbeed so its a little bit of over kill

·
Banned
847 Posts
Give Joe a call, click on the link. Say that Vince said to call. I bought 2 trailers from him, and he's one of the most helpful people I know. I know he's got dump trailers for rent, last time I was up there was a few months ago and he had a used flat deck that was just sitting there. I can't say for sure that it's still there, but it's worth a shot. He's a nice guy.

Contact Us

·
Banned
1,386 Posts
I am guessing that your lift pump went and n turn took out your vp44 :confused013:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I am guessing that your lift pump went and n turn took out your vp44 :confused013:
Yeah I got the juice with attitude. So I put the fuel press in and was at 3 psi. Saw that the guy who owned it b4 me chipped it so he fryed it. I know the lift is shot but im hoping to hell that the vp44 aint shot. Might be thoguh cause I was running low psi probally since i bought it just never new till gauges. Its parked now till shes fixed or I tow it to Reddeer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts