Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help. I am going to put a 4.5" Fabtech lift on my 09 QC and I was thinking about putting on 20x10 Monsters with -12 Offset 5.03 BS specs and 35X12.50X20 toyo m/ts or nitto trail grapplers. Will this setup work without rubbing anything? Thanks guys.

·
Kansas Chapter President
1,157 Posts
That setup will all work together perfect. The only place that may have contact is the tire at full turn lock and suspension upward travel on the rear of the front fender.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where exactly would that be, are you talking about it hitting the plastic inside the fender? And also would this setup still work if I were to put fender flares on it? Thanks.

·
Kansas Chapter President
1,157 Posts
This setup will work with NON-POCKET style flares. The pocket style come out from the body to far and at the bottom side of the front flare at the rear of the fender (part closest to your door) the tires will rub when turning. This is also the part of the fender where the tires may rub at full lock.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there a way to make everything work without rubbing. I really wanted to put pocket flares on this setup. Can I change something to make it work? I wanted the tires to be some what equal with the flares when they stick out. I was trying to stick with this lift. Smaller tire maybe? Thanks.

·
Kansas Chapter President
1,157 Posts
You can make this work very easy. Add a 2" leveling kit to your front 4.5 inch lift. Most any level kit will work with the lift. The truck will sit even front and back and clear your setup 100%.

·
Kansas Chapter President
1,157 Posts
It would be like a 6" lift, Yes. The trucks come from the the factory with a 2" forward rake. A two inch level kit does just that, levels it out. A 4.5 inch lift will still leave the factory 2" rake in the suspension.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.