Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know of relentless in Willis but apparently it takes months to get in. My 07 now has 101,000 miles and I want to get it deleted right and whatever performance enhancements I want transmission safe. I'm trying to increase the longevity of my truck not hot rod it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hey gocanes, you might have already found someone, but I have used Relentless for everything and have always called and got in the following week. It may take longer if your doing a trans or motor upgrade, but mine was done in about 5 hours while I waited on my duramax and cummins. Just wanted to throw that out there.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Why would you want to pay someone else to do that??? I can delete mine in an hour including the download and put it back to stock in the same amount of time. It takes longer for me to download the XRT than it does to delete everything.

The exhaust is only 4 bolts total and the cooler and egr delete is not much more on the C/C TRUCKS.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
What nostroker said.

It's very simple to do. Basic hand tools & 2-3 hours is all that's needed. Don't thrown your money in the trash can, do it yourself.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I agree with everyone about doing it yourself. It really is easier than it looks. The only reason I suggested using RD is that they ordered and installed all my stuff for about $150 cheaper than I could buy before taking the time to put them on. And yes, I got quotes from just about everyone out there on prices for all my deletes....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts