Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Need to borrow a trailer

573 Views 1 Reply 1 Participant Last post by  txag09
Hey Central Texas guys just like the title says, I am looking to borrow a trailer to haul a landcruiser from Lonview, TX to North Carolina so it can be shipped to Liberia for some missionaries to use. We have 16ft carhauler but it is alittle small for a 2500 mile trip. I was hoping someone would let me borrow a 20-24ft lowboy carhauler gooseneck or something wide enough to fit a vehicle with oversize tires on it. I will be making the trip Febuary 12-14. I live in the Austin area and don't mind driving an hour or so to pick up a trailer, or on the way to Longview from Austin. For those of you considering this offer I do have a class A CDL so I know how to drive with a trailer. Thanks guys.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump... So I won't need to borrow a "car hauler" because we are shipping it with tiny street tires so it will fit in the container and it measures 69" from outside to outside of the tires I know some one has a trailer like this that is willing to let me borrow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.